Sunday, March 16, 2008

Floating Value

I am an adulterated non-terminating floating value which is seeking for infinity...but rounded off conveniently by the world to a value as per their requirement

I am tampered and manipulated to loose my essence and charm..but still struggles to survive.

I am exploited..fitted and equated with others..to finish some task but I make them loose their accuracy. This is my only way of revenge.
I will never let them to reach the PERFECTION.

I know that they will use some trick or tactics..they will conspire..but still my impact will be fatal.

Dont set me in bounds or cast me in your moulds. Give me FREEDOM..its everyone's right and so is mine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Mudit,
I am the Content Manager for SimplyMarryZine.com. I really like this post of yours and would like to use it as an entry for the ongoing contest at http://www.simplymarryzine.com. If interested write back to me at Simplymarryzine@gmail.com or editorial@simplymarry.com