Sunday, April 6, 2008

She !!



She tell convenient lies, but i still believe that she is true
She fakes, but i still believe that she is genuine
She pretends, but i still believe that she is real
She blabbers, but i still believe that she is making sense

Why ? Why ?? Why ??? But why I believe all that..may be because

When she laughs, everything gets brightened up
When she acts, smile spreads acroos several countenance
When she speaks, ears turn to listen to her
When she is not around, I feel anxious

She teases me, quarrels with me, pulls my leg
but i know she cares about me and is my greatest asset

She often diagrees with me, but she still patiently listens to me
She knows that i am wrong, but she still supports me
She knows that it is silliest joke, but she still laughs with me

she...She....SHE..... Oh God !! Who is that
SHE ?? Where is that SHE ???

4 comments:

abinash said...

Hey.... good post.
I would tribute few lines for ur she.
"she is nothing but she is true,
she is here and she is blue.
Search in the dreams and search in your eye,
She is yours, you are free to fly."

--- I have experienced such imaginary love and it feels good. It really really feels good.

Mudit said...

Thanks for these lines. They are really great.
I wish this imaginary love becomes reality one day !!

Anonymous said...

man!!...that was amazing...
in ma case...i kno who is 'she'....
these were d things which i felt wen i dumped my girlfriend...for some seriously stupid reason...
i still regret it...

Mudit said...

Dude..dont let it happen. Treasure love !!