Saturday, May 31, 2008

Puppet



Me lost in a paradox..looking for Panacea..to heal the blunted thoughts but the Hysteria still remains untouched..an unquenched Thirst.

I am in a labyrinth..alone Straddling..getting Rusted..Struggling.

Struggling to forge, to persuade, to surpass the limits, to refill my substance

Straddling..an option ?? Never...but Puppet to circumstances. Rusted..loosing the self..longing for desires..compromising with situations.


"Being a puppet is not my will,

Neither can I wait to get knots ill,

Just being driven by situatios in my control,

but not letting my wishes getting kill"


Rust is neither replenishing nor rottening my desires..it is just speeding down my progress.

Being not govern by your will is being puppet.

Are you actually doing what you actually wanted and not being driven by someone else.NOooooooo.Then you too are a puppet..you struggle but finally ends into a PUPPET

No comments: