Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bitter Reality

Crouching in a corner with insecurity
Just wondering about world's sanity
I flared and went out
It was impassionate outburst full of insomniacity

Doing the things..being governed by others
I dont find in my heart any alacrity
Breaking the shackles,untying the knots
Yes..I am showing my resistivity

Raised my feet..stretched my arms
Stars were still out of proximity
Someone stabbing me from back
Dragging me back in the world of obscenity

Its only an apprehension, not my infidelity
Because I find everything indifferent, in this world of disparity
I feel sinking in a pool of wile
Giving a cry out of atrocity

This seems to most, a thing of lucidity
Deep inside my soul, I feel its gravity
Here i stand in world of ferocity
Suffering..worn out..dying..a bitter reality

10 comments:

Lakshmi said...

absolutely true. People play politics, any type of nasty game to ensure that they save their skin. This world will never change. I am a rebel and won't get along with this. I will fight it with my sword called faith and armor called determination till the end.

I will influence the change and I will create the environment I need for I am the brahma of my actions and I control them. I do not give control to others to determine my sadness or happiness.

Mudit said...

I agree. But sometimes, situations are so harsh that we need to compromise.We have do things killing our will.

Lakshmi said...

Yes initially we need to compromise but things change because of our actions Mudit. We succumb to this situation only initially.

abinash said...

Being ego less eliminates these possibilities of compromising and getting hurt. Being apathetic makes you great and achieve the true form of life. All are illusion. Understand the system. All are illusion.

Mudit said...

@Lakshmi
Yes...we should keep trying. Fight like warrior because this is what we can do. Instead of being slave to Luck, be the master of your own Karma

@Abinash
Its not about ego.Its about rights.We ashould get what we deserve.Allow no one snatch that thing from u.

abinash said...

"we should get what we deserve". What a great statement. I appreciate it. But I would add a little to it. Why should any one give you what you deserve. It will come from you. He the other man is same as you. Come out of the illusion. Only you can give you what you deserve,.

Mudit said...

I agree with u.There will be people who will try to prove you worthless, try to dominate you, try to pull you back..etc.And here you will stand firm if u really have the substance.

So, 'Only you can give you what you deserve'.Very well said !!

Lakshmi said...

Yes it is about the right. In situations, others around you try to make you a scape goat and you are not one that can be taken by that easily. So fight it till the end and you will win. I am doing that currently and I will surely win as I always believe that truth alone triumphs.

Mudit said...

Yes Lakshmi. I agree with you. Fight like a soldier..and if u loose also,give a fatal blow to your adversaries.Let them feel the impact

Mudit said...

Sorry..spelling mistake in last reply. Its LOSE not loose